Corby & Derby Businesses Support
If your business is located in either Corby or Derby City you may be eligible to take advantage of a range of FREE action planning ICT workshops that have been devised to help you with all stages of your e-business and technology development. The business support workshop programme will assist you to plan and implement selected e-business and technology projects by transferring the knowledge and skills that you will need.
Both Corby and Derby City based businesses are encouraged to to take adantage of this fully funded business support based programme. The workshops are delivered in Corby from the Corby Enterprise Centre and in Derby City at the Derby office of the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Chamber of Commerce.
Corby Enterprise Centre is located adjacent to the Corby Business Academy and Priors Hall Park, the new housing development in Corby. It is easily accessible and is just 10 minutes from direct rail services to London St Pancras International.
In order to find out more it is strongly advised that you innitially asses your eligiblity to attend these workshops before either contacting a member of the eBusiness Club team on 0845 603 8370 or by completing the interest form at the bottom of this page.
Workshop topics include the following areas of e-business:
- Web development
- Google Analytics and conversion
- Social media
- Pay per click & Pay on performance marketing
- Technology and communications
Each workshop consists of:
- A full-day action planning strategic session
- A maximum of 15 delegates delivered by an experienced and qualified practitioner
- Detailed course notes with practical exercises
- Resources and background materials in an online library
- Ongoing support via the eBusiness Club discussion forums
- Lunch is provided at all workshops
Click on a link below to learn more detail about what each workshop covers: