Effectively integrate cloud-based computing systems - save money and increase productivity.
Workshop programme in detail:
What are computer cloud services, a high level explanation.
- Exploring your company and how it currently uses computer systems
- Your staff and how they currently access computer data
- What current computer access does your suppliers have?
- What current computer access does your clients have?
- Which software applications are critical to your business continuity?
- Your companies obligation to the professional bodies that govern it
- Legal issues
- data protection
- PCI and DSS compliance
- Your company web site and security implications
- Three fundamental service models of cloud computing explained;
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS)
- Comparison of Microsoft and Google office productivity applications
- Explanation of Customer Relation Management (CRM) systems and how they can benefit your business
- Review of your current computer stance
- Workshop outcome:
On completion of this workshop you will have clear understanding of what cloud based computing is, how it can benefit your business.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for people who have an existing business and would like to understand how to integrate cloud computing to save money and increase productivity.
In order to attend this workshop you must satisfy the following criteria:
- That your business registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees