We have a number of companies matching your description, if none of these are correct please add your company details.
If you do not know all of the details required then please check the box below and then enter the email address of someone within your organisation
who would be able to complete these details
See here for a detailed definition
Please read the following statements and confirm that ALL FIVE statements apply to your company by checking the box below.
1. My company has fewer than 250 employees
2. No more than 25% of my company is owned by a parent organisation that itself is not an SME
3. My company has an annual turnover that is less than 50m Euros (31.25m) / my company has an annual balance sheet that is less than 43m Euros (27m)
4. My company is a small or medium size enterprize and not in the public, voluntary or public education sectors
5. My company balance sheet, or that of the parent company, does not exceed €43m (approx. £36,803,700.00)
It is a requirement of the European Structural Funds regulations that we ensure that we comply with the state aid rules. This support programme is being offered under the European Commission’s State Aid regulations. This allows a company to receive up to €200,000 of De Minimis state aid over a rolling three-year period.
To confirm that you are able to receive this assistance you must therefore declare the full amount of De Minimis aid you have already received over the last 3 fiscal years.
The following is not a comprehensive list of the possible forms of aid. However it should give an indication of the most common forms of aid, which you may have been given over the past three years by the eBusiness Programme or any other EU funded programmes.
Potentially any assistance from a public body might be an aid. Should you have any doubts on this matter, please contact the body from which the assistance was received:
De Minimis State Aid Declaration
I declare that the comprehensive amount of De Minimis aid received by the company/organisation over the last three rolling years is:
(please insert 0 if no aid has been provided)
0333 320 0333
eBusiness Club, part of East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire).
Commerce Centre, Canal Wharf, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7NA
For more information on what cookies are and how you can manage and remove them click here.