Transformational ICT - PA2 support programme
The eBusiness Club delivers the Transformational ICT programme which is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is managed by Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Chamber of Commerce www.dncc.co.uk
The initiative provides support to businesses, regardless of size, in using ICT and digital technologies to make a step change in their business processes - something that is especially advantageous in the current economic climate.
Transformational ICT aims to help eligible businesses increase productivity and competitiveness, to achieve greater resource efficiency and sustainability, to create and adopt new business models and to innovate and exploit new markets.
While any business can access paid support through the eBusiness Club some businesses, by virtue of their geographical location can access up to 12 hours of support on a fully funded basis and are classed as “eligible businesses” within the scope of this programme.
Eligible businesses are provided with assistance through an intensive programme of events and workshops to define the specific requirements or services that are needed to enable them to move forward.
The following services are available until end of June 2013:
- Events - fast moving 2-hour events to provide you with the tools and techniques to improve your company’s web presence and introduce technologies to improve business performance.
- Action Planning Workshops - a comprehensive range of workshops to help with planning and implementation of selected technology and e-business projects and the transfer of knowledge and skills to key personnel within your business.
In order to receive funded support through this programme your business must meet all three of the following criteria:
That your business is registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees
That your business has not already received 12 hours (2 full day workshops) of support through the eBusiness Club since April 2011
That your business’s registered address is located within one of the following Local Authorities areas:
- Ashfield District Council
- Bassetlaw District Council
- Bolsover District Council
- Boston Borough Council
- Chesterfield Borough Council
- Corby Borough Council
- Derby City Council
- East Lindsey District Council
- Leicester City Council
- Lincoln City Council
- Mansfield District Council
- Nottingham City Council
You can look up your Local Authority here Post Code Check
For more information about the Transformational ICT programme please contact the eBusiness Club manager Jon Egley on 01246 207 207 or email email@example.com