Integrating e-commerce systems 1-day action planning workshop
Aimed at existing e-commerce businesses, this one-day workshop demonstrates the benefits of integrating your website with financial and logistics systems, along with the different marketing options available to e-commerce websites, such as product data feeds, comparison search engines and selling platforms such as Amazon and eBay. Conversion rate optimisation on e-commerce sites, such as checkout process improvement and product page layout are explained alongside best practice examples.
Workshop programme in detail
- Integrating your website with other systems – sharing data with financial, logistics and other software.
- Online merchant channels
- Data feeds
- Google Merchant Centre
- Comparison search engines
- Review sites
- Voucher codes and selling platforms
- E-commerce conversion rate optimisation covering:
o checkout processes
o product page layouts
o customer reviews
- Customer relationship management (CRM) integration
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for e-commerce
- Optimising Google AdWords for e-commerce
- E-commerce Security
Who should attend?
Aimed at businesses that are interested in taking their existing business online or starting an e-commerce venture. If you are planning on taking transactions over the web, providing an online catalogue and shopping system or finding out how taking orders online will impact your business, this workshop if for you.
Ideally delegates will have previously attended the