Improve the visibility of your website, blogs and online marketing using advanced SEO techniques and strategies
To get your site fully optimised takes time and effort, but with the advanced knowledge and skills offered by our eBusiness Club SEO gurus, you’ll be able to use that time wisely to take your SEO activities to the next level and get your site not only climbing the search engine ladders but consistently appearing where it truly matters.
Delegates who already have a working knowledge of basic SEO principles will receive expert tuition on a number of the latest techniques available in keyword research, on-page optimisation and link-building along with vital information on how to exploit other websites to push your own online marketing even further.
The course will cover:
- Structuring for better performance – Learn how to re-structure your site for better optimisation and higher rankings.
- Getting to grips with HTML – Use HTML to further unlock the SEO potential of your individual webpages.
- Learn how to satisfy the search engines – Exploit features in your website to get the search engines visiting your site more regularly and ranking you higher.
- Implementing links effectively – Learn how to find and obtain beneficial links from other webmasters, create great-optimised web content and use link-bait to generate even more links.
- The benefits of tagging and bookmarking – Explore the potential of linking through social media with carefully planned tagging and bookmarking.
- More options for effective links – Discover further link sources, such as free directories and paid placement.
- Lessons in optimisation – Increase your optimisation options further still by improving your site for local searches, product searches and even maps.
Delegates will end the course with a full knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and tactics along with a workable strategy with which to implement them, develop and build better links and improve the visibility of their website to search engines.
This training course is delivered as a full-day session beginning with coffee, registration and device set up at 9am. The presentation starts at 9:30am prompt and closes at 4:30pm. Please note that lunch is provided on all full-day training courses.
Please note, this course is theory based and therefore delegates will not be required to bring their own laptop.
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting this booking you are agreeing to pay East Midlands Chamber (EMC) upon receipt of invoice.