Get the most out of business blogs and use them to drive traffic towards and increase the visibility of your website.
Businesses that use blogs generate over 67% more leads than businesses who ignore the value of blogging. With that figure in mind, eBusiness Club’s blogging experts have devised an action-planning workshop to enable you to appreciate the benefits of effective blogging and how it can increase traffic to your website while boosting your search engine rankings.
Workshop programme will cover:
- What is a blog? Discover exactly what a blog is, why your business needs one and what the various platforms available to you are.
- Better blog hosting – Explore the different types of hosting options that are available for blogs – and choose the right one for you.
- Blog form and structure – Experience a walk-through exploration of the anatomy of a blog.
- Creating an Inspired blog – Learn a few simple techniques to generate fresh ideas for your blog and learn where to source the best images, legally.
- Finding a style for your blog – Explore the wide variety of blog styles available, including templates.
- How to write effective headlines – Discover the importance of a clear, succinct and well-written blog headline.
- Sharing your blog with the world – Learn how to successfully promote your blog to the right audiences.
Delegates will gain a better understanding of what blogs are, what purpose they serve and how they can best be utilised as an online tool for business. With the use of case studies and best practice examples, delegates will be able to confidently generate ideas for new blogs relevant to their business before writing and sharing them using an appropriate blogging platform.