Unravel the mystery of SEO in order to get your way to the top of the search engine rankings.
SEO - it’s a foreign language to many, but not nearly as complicated as you may think. With the help of eBusiness Club practitioners, we’ll give you the insider knowledge on how to get your website content written and structured in such a way that proves search engine effective whilst being reader-friendly and relevant to your visitors.
Workshop programme will cover:
- How search engines work - Find out more about how search engines operate and use that knowledge to your advantage in order to get your website nearer the top of relevant search results pages.
- Ensuring your site is properly crawled - Discover the importance of a properly crawled website and how to make things easier for the likes of Google, Bing, and other search engines to index your site.
- The key to effective keywords - Ensure the quality of your website visitors by learning how to effectively use keywords in a relevant way.
- Competitor research - It’s never wise to stay in a bubble and assume that you’ve got it right first-time. Discover ways to effectively watch over what your competitors are doing and importantly, we’ll give you the tools to evaluate and learn from their practices.
- What your web page needs for great, optimised SEO - We’ll take you through your website page-by-page, so that you can identify the key areas for optimisation and fine tune them so that your website makes it to the top of the rankings.
- Getting links right - Links to your website are an important factor in driving traffic. Learn how to implement links into your content effectively in order to increase your volume of relevant website visitors.
- Monitoring your website’s visibility - Find out how to monitor the effectiveness of your website’s online presence, how visitors are finding your website, and then use that data to make it more successful.
- Ensuring your SEO works for you - Good SEO gets you places, but great SEO benefits from a structured monitoring plan that you can act upon. We’ll show you how to put one together and use it effectively.
By the end of this course, delegates will have a better understanding about the most important principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and have an action plan to improve the visibility of their website and benefiting from a higher volume of relevant visitors.
- That your business must be registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees
- Only one delegate per company per workshop
- Businesses must be based in an eligible area (see eligibility criteria)