Explore the in-depth and advanced features available to your business in the Google Analytics tool. With the help of eBusiness Club practitioners, you’ll discover how to improve website performance by making the best possible use of new Google Analytics functionality and the critical visitor data at your disposal to effectively optimise your digital marketing.
Gain a deeper understanding of how to use the statistics and information provided by Google Analytics to improve your website and online marketing
If you’re already using Google Analytics, then this ‘hands-on’ practical eBusiness Club course will take your knowledge further to ensure that you fully exploit the range of advanced tools and reports at your disposal, including Cost Analysis, Multi-Channel Funnels, Social Traffic Sources and Visitors Flow, Adjusted Bounce Rate, Custom Variables and much more.
The course will cover:
- Additional Analytics options – Set things up more thoroughly and make the most of Goals, eCommerce tracking, site search, event tracking, campaign tagging and social media buttons.
- Learn what your visitors do – Understand how to analyse your visitor data to gain a clearer picture of what the most important pages on the site are, whether visitor journeys followed the desired path and the effects of mobile usage.
- Measure results and take action – Extract real performance measurements from the Analytics data to find out how effective your campaign is and what you need to change to improve things – from SEO to referring websites.
- Segmentation for success – Find out how to use custom segments to improve the website and its marketing for particular visitor groups.
- Data: just the way you want it – Learn how to receive your data in the format you prefer using Dashboards, Custom Reports and Shortcuts.
- Further features and implementations – Get to grips with the latest features such as Cost Analysis, Multi-Channel Funnels, Social Traffic Sources and Visitors Flow along with the more advanced Analytics implementations such as Adjusted Bounce Rate, Custom Variables and other Analytics code changes.
Delegates will find themselves with a complete understanding of Analytics and the potential that it has to really drive their business forward thanks to detailed and actionable information. They’ll be able to better understand and act upon the data that Google Analytics provides while appreciating how the various advanced features can enhance the overall experience and deliver successful results.
This training course is delivered as a full-day session beginning with coffee, registration and device set up at 9am. The presentation starts at 9:30am prompt and closes at 4:30pm. Please note that lunch is provided on all full-day training courses.
Please note, this course is ‘hands-on’ and therefore delegates are required to bring their own wireless-enabled laptop (tablet devices have proven to be problematic on past courses).
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting this booking you are agreeing to pay East Midlands Chamber (EMC) upon receipt of invoice.