With over 500 million reported users, it's one of the fastest growing social communities to ever hit the web and has distinct differences and advantages over other platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Google+ is more than just another social platform as it offers a great deal more in terms of productivity gains, infrastructure and integration capabilities.
There is little doubt that Google see this platform as key to how they not only provide better search results but also in how they tie their many products together. As a business owner Google+ will certainly impact on search and you therefore need to understand why and what measure you can take to ensure that you maximise your online presence.
This workshop has been developed to help you gain a better understanding of Google+ and how you can begin to take advantage of this new and exciting resource.
- What Google+ is
- How it compares with other social networks
- Tips and techniques to getting started using Google+
- Creating Profiles, Pages and Communities
- Working with Circles
- Integration with other products and services
- Hangouts (video conferencing) and Events
- How to optimize your Google+ presence