Gain a deeper understanding of how to to research and aquire relevant and influential links. “Link building” is a phrase that regularly appears in discussions about search engine optimisation (SEO). Even when you have heard about link building tactics and what works best, actually doing it can prove difficult!
To solve the problem and give you hands-on instructions, we have created a practical workshop for delegates to bring their own laptops and follow step-by-step guides through the most effective link building techniques.
Gain a deeper understanding of how to to research and aquire relevant and influential links from a variety of online resources to improve your website ranking in Search engine result pages (SERPS)
This course forms an essential part of your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy. This ‘hands-on’ practical eBusiness Club course will take your SEO and Link buliding knowledge further to ensure that you fully exploit the most current practices in place today.
The course will cover:
- How to create and manage an effective Link Building strategy
- Take advantage of the opportunities Link Building offers in terms of today’s online marketing resources and techniques
- Link outreach campaigns, building a social network and contacts list that you can use to gain links and linkable content for your website
- Guest posting, searching for guest blog post opportunities, assessing their value and communicating with bloggers
- Competitor link research, getting the data, assessing link value and how to speed up the process
- Quick and practical link building tips, link building tools, finding broken links to replace, evaluating link opportunities
By the end of the course delegates will gain the knowledge and skills needed to research and aquire relevant and influential links from a variety of online resources. Using real life case studies and best practice examples you will be taken step by step through how to set up and manage an effective Link building strategy.
This training course is delivered as a full-day session beginning with coffee, registration and device set up at 9am. The presentation starts at 9:30am prompt and closes at 4:30pm. Please note that lunch is provided on all full-day training courses.
Please note, this course is ‘hands-on’ and therefore delegates are required to bring their own wireless-enabled laptop (tablet devices have proven to be problematic on past courses).
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting this booking you are agreeing to pay East Midlands Chamber (EMC) upon receipt of invoice.