Set up and manage a LinkedIn account which effectively utilises the features available to generate business leads.
LinkedIn is now recognised as the professional social network worldwide, and with over 300 million users spread across over 200 countries around the globe, isn’t it time you joined in and made the most of it? The professional social media experts at the eBusiness Club have developed this practical training course to give you the intellectual tools to make the most of LinkedIn and to get it working for the benefit of your business.
The course will cover:
- Taking a look at LinkedIn – A brief introduction to the world’s largest professional social network that covers what it is, where it came from and why.
- Creating the perfect profile – Explore and develop your personal LinkedIn profile and learn why it is vital that it is 100% complete before moving on to set one up for your company too.
- How to get networking – Discover how to grow and widen your LinkedIn network and gain vital connections in your target markets.
- How to work better in groups – Find out for yourself how LinkedIn groups can lead to better business opportunities.
- Showcasing your expertise – Learn how to make the most of LinkedIn answers and showcase yourself as an industry expert.
- Using LinkedIn apps effectively – Develop your profile content even further with LinkedIn apps.
- Understanding figures and data – Get a better understanding of LinkedIn analytics, and utilise the data to generate useful business leads.
Delegates on this course will gain the vital practical knowledge to make their use of LinkedIn a successful experience. They’ll enjoy a valuable step-by-step workshop which will provide them with a fully-working and utilised LinkedIn account and the skills to go on and maximise the potential for great business connections that it offers.
This training course is delivered as a full-day session beginning with coffee, registration and device set up at 9am. The presentation starts at 9:30am prompt and closes at 4:30pm. Please note that lunch is provided on all full-day training courses.
Please note, this course is ‘hands-on’ and therefore delegates are required to bring their own wireless-enabled laptop (tablet devices have proven to be problematic on past courses).
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting this booking you are agreeing to pay East Midlands Chamber (EMC) upon receipt of invoice.