How to market and run your existing eCommerce business in order to maximise your sales revenue and ROI.
If your business is already selling online, then you need to consider if you’re really making the most of the opportunities on offer to you. With this workshop, the eBusiness Club expert practitioners will guide you through the intricacies of multi-channel e-commerce platforms – from large marketplaces including Amazon and eBay through to selling via affiliates and trading internationally.
You’ll learn the finer details of multi-channel ordering and inventory control and discover for yourself that multi-channel e-commerce is much less complex – and easier to utilise– than you may have thought.
Workshop programme will cover:
- The right marketplace channels for you – Analyse and evaluate the potential of current online marketplace channels.
- Manage your online orders and current stock – A look at the methods available to help you take control of orders placed through your website and other online marketplace channels and how to make the most of your existing stock and product data.
- Keeping up with stock management – Examine how you can effectively cater for stock management and availability.
- Stay savvy with affiliates – Learn how to successfully deal with affiliates.
- Understanding CRM and accounting systems – Understand how to integrate your offering with Customer Management systems and the latest accounting and financial software.
- Make a favourable comparison – Learn how to effectively work with comparison shopping engines.
With this workshop, delegates will gain the most up to date and relevant knowledge necessary to sell successfully via a variety of e-commerce platforms while developing an ongoing strategy to maximise their e-commerce delivery.