Improve your knowledge of the features and functionality of Twitter and how to effectively exploit them
So many people Tweet for business these days, but not everyone is doing it effectively or even realises the full marketing potential of this popular online and mobile marketing platform. This hands-on course has been formulated by the eBusiness Club social media specialists to give delegates the opportunity to effectively expand their online network and make the most of the advanced features and functionality that Twitter has to offer, including 3 rd party apps and other tools and techniques.
The course will cover:
- How to schedule your Tweets – Learn how to develop and manage an efficient and fully-functional social media calendar.
- Manage your Twitter time – See for yourself how reducing your time on Twitter can actually increase your effective use of it.
- Spread your social media influence – Get the right apps to help acquire more followers on Twitter and learn how to measure the level of you online social effectiveness.
- Discovering useful apps – Learn which apps can help you to schedule and automate your Tweets.
- Making use of data – Analyse your Twitter data to discover the best times to Tweet, who to, who you should be following and who among your followers is already helping to spread your word across the Twitterverse.
- Creating quality content – Discover the best ways to find and organise relevant industry-related content.
By the end of the course delegates will gain the knowledge and skills needed to really get the most out of the world’s 2nd most popular social media platform. Using real life case studies and best practice examples you will be taken step by step through how to access and exploit a range of advanced Twitter tools and techniques.
This training course is delivered as a full-day session beginning with coffee, registration and device set up at 9am. The presentation starts at 9:30am prompt and closes at 4:30pm. Please note that lunch is provided on all full-day training courses.
Please note, this course is ‘hands-on’ and therefore delegates are required to bring their own wireless-enabled laptop (tablet devices have proven to be problematic on past courses).
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting this booking you are agreeing to pay East Midlands Chamber (EMC) upon receipt of invoice.