This one day workshop will provide an overview of YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Instagram Video & Hyperlapse, and why video will start to dominate marketing strategies in the near future.Video is the future of content marketing with YouTube now the second largest search engine in the world, and the largest social network in the US.
With the continued growth of Social Media for businesses, Video has become a vital medium that allows the consumer to fulfil their need for information quickly. According to Cisco, by 2017 video will account for 69% of consumer internet traffic. 1 in 3 people in the UK watch at least one online video per week, meaning an audience of 20 million people are searching and watching online videos.
Workshop programme in detail:
- Using Video For Business
- Facts & Figures about online video
- A look at the different video platforms available including case studies of successful business use
- A walk through of each platform and how they differ from each other
- Setting up a business account on different video platforms including YouTube
- Best practices to help to get your videos found on YouTube and other platforms
- Look at the analytics available to measure the success of your videos including YouTube analytics
- Tools to help with the creation of your video
By the end of the workshop delegates will have gained the knowledge and skills required to plan, implement and manage different video platforms for use in their business
- That your business must be registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees
- Only one delegate per company per workshop
- Businesses must be based in an eligible area (see eligibility criteria)