Developing a mobile marketing strategy - 1-day action planning workshop
Almost all technology analysts agree that mobile devices will soon become the most popular way of accessing the Internet. Mobile marketing is a practice that allows your business to communicate, interact or engage with your customers - or potential customers - through their use of a mobile device or network.
This one-day workshop has been developed to help businesses understand both the technologies involved and the range of new mobile marketing tools available.
Workshop programme in detail
- Understanding mobile usage
- Mobile hardware / software options
- Mobile content and app development
- Mobile marketing tools
- Mobile web
- Mobile applications or 'apps'
- Mobile advertising
- SMS or MMS messages
- What is the difference between mobile content and the traditional website
- Understanding mobile culture and current usage trends
- Leading mobile websites and lead generation
- What tools are available for developing a mobile marketing strategy
- Mobile content creation options
- Mobile Commerce and other business applications
- How to develop your own mobile app
Who should attend?
This is not a technical workshop and is designed for business owners/managers or people responsible for the sales and marketing strategy within a business who want understand how to take advantage of a rapidly expanding new marketing and communication channel. It is recommended that delegates already have some knowledge of website marketing and a desire to be at the forefront of technology.
Ideally delegates will have already attended the following workshops: