More than of 3/4 of UK businesses have a website but how effective are they? Do they generate business, address customer needs or help the business in some other way?
Many firms are missing a trick in how their website could really help their business aims: many havent even thought about it
Even those firms that are clear about what they want their website to do may have a site that just isnt delivering what they need.
This 2-day action planning workshop programme has been designed to help you see what your business can achieve via your website.
Day 1 - Developing an effective web site strategy
- How to ensure that your website is developed to meet your business objectives and customer focussed
Day 2 - Creating effective web content- What works on the web, everything from forms, graphics, video, forums, databases, blogs to social media integration
The workshop programme will cover:
- What makes a good looking website that sells?
- Site structure, navigation design & usability
- Organise your site and make it easy to use
- Graphic design and page structure
- Getting the right content: that your visitors will respond to
Web standards and technologies and accessibility
- Content management
- Creating a brief for web designers
- How to source and make effective use of audio, video, databases and social media on your site
Who should attend?
Aimed at small to medium sized business owners / managers, attendees should ideally be familiar with using the web and are planning to either establish their first website or re-develop an existing site.
Business are encouraged to also attend the Successful Search Engine Optimisation one-day workshop.