Successful search engine optimization - 1-day action planning workshop
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is one of the most important aspects of Internet marketing for small and medium sizes businesses; when done right, it provides the most cost-effective means of getting website visitors. SEO is centred around ensuring that your website’s content is created and structured in such a way as to be both visually appealing whilst including the factors that are crucial if your website is to be listed highly on the major search engines.
This one-day action planning workshop will guide you through the most important principles of search engine optimisation.
Workshop programme in detail:
- The importance of search marketing
- How search engines work
- Researching and using your key phrases
- Competitor research
- Key elements of web pages for SEO
- The truth about meta tags
- The importance of ‘content’
- Identifying and avoiding ‘road blocks’
- The importance of links to your website
- Search engine and online directory submissions
- Monitoring your website’s ‘visibility’
- Emerging search engine trends
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at business owners, marketing managers, web developers and those individuals who are responsible for developing or implementing their business’ online marketing strategy. For individuals who already have prior SEO knowledge the Advanced SEO workshop may be appropriate.
Ideally delegates will have already attended the following workshop: