Planning an email marketing campaign 1- day action planning workshop
The advantages of email marketing are many. They include the ability to distribute targeted information to a wide range of specific, potential customers at a relatively low cost. Compared to other media investments such as direct mail or printed newsletters, email marketing is much less expensive and an exact return on investment can be tracked.
The workshop covers all aspects of planning, designing, running and measuring an email marketing campaign and also introduces low cost tools and methods to help get you started. Delegates will leave the workshop with an action plan that allows them to deliver their first campaign.
Workshop programme in detail
Using the right data
– how to acquire/source the best email addresses to target
How to build good ‘creative’- how to structure the email message for maximum positive impact
Calls to action
- how to create a clear, concise ‘call to action’ that invokes a response
Make use of HTML
- using html to build email creative (it’s a lot easier than you think)
– the importance of landing pages on your website
How to measure performance
– e-Mail open rates, opt-outs, clickable-links – what does it all mean
Get the timing right
– learn how to establish the best time for broadcast
e-Mail marketing tools
- simple tools that you can use to create and distribute your emails
e-Mail marketing and the law
– how to comply with anti-spam laws and protect your integrity.
Who should attend?
The workshop does not require delegates to have any technical knowledge of email systems, html or graphic design and will be delivered in plain-speaking ‘layman’s terms’.