Pay on performance marketing 1-day action planning workshop
This 1-day workshop will explain what pay-on-performance (POP) marketing is and how it can be partically appealing to small businesses that have little or no marketing budget and also for larger companies wanting to explore other routes to market. This workshop will enable you to make considered decisions about POP marketing as a whole and which techniques to explore further.
Workshop programme in detail
An introduction to how POP marketing works
- who does what and what techniques are employed
- where banners or ads are displayed on a third party site advertising the merchant/sellers products or services
Drop shipping and product syndication
- where the third party advertises other companies products
Incentive and loyalty sites
- where the affiliate offers an incentive, voucher or points to the buyer to encourage them to use the affiliate site instead of the merchants site
Lead generation sites
- where a company signs up to receive quotes or leads generated from the third party (often used for services)
- where a company offers a deal which is then promoted through a network such as Groupon, KGB deals or Living Social
Who should attend?
This workshop programme has been designed for business owners / managers or people responsible for the sales and marketing strategy within a business who want understand how to take advantage of a rapidly expanding new marketing and communication channel. It is recomended that delegates already have some knowledge of website marketing and a desire to be at the forefront of technology.
Idealy delegates will have already attended the following workshops: