Are you looking to invest in technology solutions for your business? Grant funding could be for you!
As part of the Digital Growth Programme, this grant funding scheme aims to support businesses in exploiting their existing technology solutions or with the introduction of new systems and software to assist with the implementation of new digital resources, in order to improve business performance and productivity.
Funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the Scheme operates over two stages – an online Expression of Interest followed by a Full Application process. Projects will be invited to the Full Application stage if they pass compliance and basic eligibility checks.
Grants are available between £2,000 (minimum) and £16,000 (maximum) or 40% of the total project cost (excluding VAT) – whichever is lesser.
Applicants must as a minimum:
- Be located within, or be locating to, the administrative areas of Derby, Derbyshire, Leicester, Leicestershire, Nottingham or Nottinghamshire (this must be the businesses main trading address)
- Employ less than 250 FTE employees and have either a turnover ≤ €50 million or a balance sheet ≤ €43 million at the time of full application
Please note: Other eligibility criteria exists
Applicants must demonstrate that their project contributes and positively impacts on at least ONE of the following:
- The project will enable the business to save significant time and resources in the future allowing more time to focus on economic and job growth
- Without the project being implemented the business will be unable to take on further growth
- The project will enable the business to access new markets not currently accessible to them
- The project will enable the business to diversify in order to support economic and job growth
- The project will support significant investment in new IT systems
- The project will enable the business to offer new services that add significant value to the current offering
The grant cannot support businesses in the following sectors:
- Banking & Insurance
- Retail (Where 20% or more of turnover derives from sales to the general public)
- Private Schools
- Fisheries & Agriculture
- Steel & Ship Building sectors
Grant Application Guidance Notes
Full details relating to the grant scheme can be found here DGP Grant Scheme Guidance Notes v1
How to register your interest
In order to register your interest in grant funding we must first assess your organisations ability to apply under national ERDF eligibility rules. Please complete the registration form in order for us to assess your eligibility. Once eligibilty processing has been carried out you will be notified accordingly.