Grow your business in 2018

Are you looking to invest in technology solutions for your business? If so grant funding could be for you! 

The Digital Growth Programme grant scheme provides financial support towards the introduction of new systems and software to improve business performance and productivity. Grants from £2,000 to £40,000* are available to SMEs located in Leicester and Leicestershire looking to grow their business.

10      

What can the grant be used for? 
The grant can be used to access and implement a variety of technology products and services to improve the performance and efficiency, supporting the growth of your business. 

Project examples include:

  • Upgrading your digital technology and/or communications systems allowing your staff to work more flexibly and productively
  • Investing in new software that improves your business processes 
  • Integrating digital supply chains using smart technology
  • Building a new website that provides advanced features and functionality 
  • Utilising professional advice to implement technology development plans or access new markets 

How much funding can I apply for?
The scheme will contribute up to 35% of funding towards the proposed project. Your business will need to fund the other 65%. You will need to have a project valued at least £6,000 (£2,100 grant) and £120,000 (£42,000 grant) - higher project values may be considered. 

Am I eligible for a grant?
Your business will need to be registered onto the Digital Growth Programme to be eligible to receive support from the programme. Once verified we will advise if you qualify* to apply for a grant. 

How do I apply?
Take a look at our infographic which provides a step by step guide of how to access our grant.

Dont miss out. Take the first step and register your business to the programme today! 

For more info:
For further queries, please complete the online enquiry form (to the right of this page) and a member of our team will be in touch.

terms and conditions apply

Leicester and Leicestershire Grants: Contact form

Please complete our enquiry form below. A member of our team will be in touch with information on how to register to the programme and the process to apply for the grant.